CITIES: Scotland, Wales, London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Glasgow, Leeds, Edinburgh, Cardiff Sheffield, Oxford, Cambridge, Kingston, Canterbury, Northern Ireland.
Wages: 5.90 pounds to 7.83 pounds $8.31 to $11.03
Scope: agriculture forestry and fishing, mining, energy and water supply, manufacturing, construction, wholesale, retail and repair of motor vehicles, transport and storage, information and communication, educational, financial and insurance activities
With the top-ranked universities, the United Kingdom stands as a popular destination for students to pursue higher studies. The world-class education standards and high-quality teaching offer a rich experience to students from around the globe. The education system and teaching methodology followed in the UK help in developing the skills of students and prepare them for a successful career ahead. When you want to enroll in the top schools, colleges, or universities in the United Kingdom, you would require a Student Visa
Types of Student Visa
The different categories of Student Visa in the UK include:
1. Tier 4 (General) Student Visa
If you are 16 years old and want to pursue your higher education at a college or university in the UK, you will require the tier 4 (General) Student Visa.
2. Tier 4 (Child) Student Visa
For students who are between the ages of 4 years to 17 years and wish to study at the independent schools in the United Kingdom need a tier 4 (child) Student Visa</p class=”black”>
3. Child Visitors
The child visitor visa is applicable for children under 18 years who are interested in a less than six months course in the UK.
4. Student Visitor
Student visitor is required by the adult students willing to take up a short term education or work-related course in the UK.
Requirements of UK Student Visa
Some of the essential documents required for applying UK Student Visa are:
- A valid passport.
- A proof consent of parents or legal guardian.
- Proof sufficient funds to support your education and stay in the UK.
- A letter of acceptance from an approved course provider.
- Recent Photographs.
- Proof of English language skills.
Steps to Apply for UK Student Visa
The steps for applying UK Student Visa include:
- Check the essential criteria for being eligible for Student Visa.
- Gather essential documents.
- Apply online.
- Make the payment of the application fee.
- On approval of the application, receive the Student Visa.
It can be really hard for students to go through all these layers of visa application alone. We at Global Resettlement Opportunities have a Team of experts
Being the largest financial sector of the world, the United Kingdom makes an ideal country for businesses and investments. The favorable and transparent government policies of the UK, along with the diverse culture, attract more business people to make significant investments. With an excellent business environment, the UK has lots of lucrative benefits to offer. If you are planning to set up a business in the UK or invest in an already existing business, you would require an Investor Visa.
The Important Requirements for Investor Visa
In order to get the Investor visa, you must have an amount of 50,000 pounds to 2,00,000 pounds in your investment funds. Along with it, it is important to have the funds in the regulated financial organizations. Apart from the fund requirement, other essential requirements include:
- The applicant must not be less than 16 years old.
- The applicant must be able to speak, understand, as well as write English.
- The applicant must have the capability to bear all the expenses during the stay.
- The applicant must have a score of 95 points.
The Documents required for Investor Visa
The list of documents you will require for the investor visa includes:
- A business plan.
- Proof of investment in the form of a bank statement or official letter stating that you have funds in a UK financial institution.
- A valid passport.
- Evidence of sufficient financial funds to support your stay.
- A proof of accessibility of the investment funds.
- A proof of speaking and understanding the English language.
- A criminal record certificate that has been issued by the legal authority of the country where you have lived for 12 months to 10 years.
- In some cases, tuberculosis test reports may also be required.
Availing an Investor Visa UK enables you to make significant investments and earn better returns. Give us a call today for more info!
The United Kingdom that houses some of the royal palaces, beautiful museums, and galleries, and top historical memorials of the world, is undoubtedly one of the best tourist destinations. The breathtaking sight of the architectures and landscapes attracts more and more tourists every year. The world heritage sites and the diverse culture of the UK are further mesmerizing for the tourists. You can avail of the Tourist Visa and enjoy your trip to the United Kingdom with your friends and family.
The need for UK Tourist Visa
You will require a UK Tourist Visa in the following situations:
- You are visiting the UK for tourism purposes.
- You are willing to visit the UK with your family members.
- You want to visit the UK for professional reasons.
- You are traveling to the UK for any medical treatment.
Application Process of UK Tourist Visa
In order to avail of your UK Tourist Visa, you need to apply for the Visa. The application process is as follows
- Check the eligibility of the UK Tourist Visa.
- Complete filling the online application form for a student visa.
- Collect essential documents.
- Schedule an appointment.
- Attend the interview for the Visa.
- On successful completion and approval of the application, receive the UK Tourist Visa.
Documents required for UK Tourist Visa
The important documents that you would require while applying for UK Tourist Visa include:
- Complete application form of UK Tourist Visa.
- Recent photographs.
- A valid passport.
- Details about travel and accommodation in the United Kingdom.
- Proof of financial funds to support your stay in the UK.
- Letter of Invitation.
- Academic certificates, in case of students.
- Specifications about the living address in the home country.
- Proof of adequate knowledge of the English language.
With a UK Tourist Visa, you can travel to the UK and explore the world-famous sites, diverse communities, and culture of the country. So don’t wait anymore and for further information give us a call today!